Tuesday, February 20, 2024

TUESDAY / FEB 20 / RAIN RAIN RAIN

FEBRUARY 20 2024
TUESDAY





Lots of nightmares last night. Woke up hot and sweaty at 3AM. Went to the sofa in the living room to sleep. Covered up with a light quilt. 
 
Hubby came out to let Tater out at 3AM, but I could not force myself to speak to him. Very odd. Could not control my body. Frozen.
 
Could not sleep for hours. Finally fell asleep and woke up with heart racing, pounding after a horrible nightmare. I was freezing cold.

Went back to bed at 5AM. Snuggled close to Tater as he was warm. I fell asleep.

Woke up again at 6AM from yet another nightmare. Fell back to sleep. I could hear Hubby in the kitchen making breakfast for dogs. 

I finally woke up at 7AM. I was exhausted and felt horrible. Heart racing again. Felt like somebody punched me in the chest. 

I went out to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby had already fed the dogs. He had made turkey bacon for me.

We watched TV automotive shows. 

I helped Hubby make the bed. He changed cat litter. I went outside to pick up dog poop.

It had been raining already today. Hubby had brought the dog beds inside under the patio.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I did laundry and put away clean clothes. I washed dishes in dishwasher and put away clean dishes.

I fed dogs lunch at 11AM. 

Did bookwork at 1:00PM.

No comments: