Saturday, February 17, 2024

SATURDAY / FEB 17 / WINDOW CLEANING / TATER LIMPING

SATURDAY
FEBRUARY 17 2024
 
 

 
Up at 4AM. I went out to sleep until 6AM on the sofa. Hubby & the dogs stayed sleeping in the bedroom.

I got up and dressed at 6AM. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. Let the dogs out after breakfast. 
 
Helped Hubby make the bed. 

Dogs slept on sofa for after breakfast coma. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put laundry into washer and cleaned kitchen. Put dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby watched Automotive TV shows.

I did bookwork.
 
Yogi Cleaning Windows came at 9AM. Only two guys. Yogi was on vacation. They got done at 10:30AM and we paid them. They left.

Hubby painted my tall gnomes 2x4s. Hubby painted the small snowman that I had glued together from wood blocks.

ROBERT SLEEPING ON WILSON'S BLANKETS


Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put laundry into washer and cleaned kitchen. Put dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby took the dogs for a Tater walk/run in the golf cart. Wilson rode along with them.
 
Tater came back and was still limping on his right leg. We need to stop walking/running him and find out what is happening.

I warmed up dog food for lunch when the dogs returned. They sat on the rocker for an afternoon coma nap.
 
RATTLER
 
 
RATTLER IN GLASSES
 

RATTLER IN HAT & GLASSES
RATTLER IN HAT
 

Hubby replaced the water filters in the whole house filter in the garage. 

We watched TV. The newes episodes of shows. Watched Malcolm in the Middle.

I took some Melatonin and went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby came to bed shortly afterwards.

No comments: