Saturday, February 03, 2024

SATURDAY / JEEP CLUB / TATER GOLF CART RUN / WALMART

SATURDAY
FEBRUARY 3 2024
 
 

 
 
 
3AM, Sage walks all over me, waking me up. 
 
Up at 5AM. I could not sleep after going potty.
 
The dogs got off the bed and went out to potty. 

I slept from 6AM to 7:30AM on the sofa.

I got dressed. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

My arm & chest are still hurting really bad. 

Hubby made extra turkey bacon for today because I want to make quiche. Need to get a pie shell at Walmart today. Also need to get printer ink.

Hubby made a burrito for himself. It stank of burnt today, so I turned on all the fans and opened the front door. I cleaned up the kitchen. I started the dishwasher and did two loads of dishes. Put clean dishes away.

Hubby left at 9:45AM to attend the Jeep Club Meeting at the Community Center. I started the laundry.

I ordered a SQUARE terminal so we can get away from the expensive Quickbooks charge card acceptance. 

RIGHT ARM BRUISES
LEFT ARM BRUISES



 

No comments: