Thursday, February 08, 2024

THURSDAY / FEB 8 / GS NAILS / EGG ROLLS / KRL ARRIVES

THURSDAY
FEBRUARY 8 2024
 
 
 
 

 
 
It rained a lot in the middle of the night.
 
Not very good sleep last night. I woke up at 4AM from a nightmare. Was hot & sweaty all night. 

I got up and slept on the sofa because Hubby had been out and could not sleep, then came back to bed and he SNORED!

I slept until 6:30AM. 

I got up and took a hot bath because everything is hurting. Lupus attack again?
 
I got dressed. Helped Hubby make the bed. 
 
I made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I put laundry in the washer 
 
At 7:45AM, I drove the FMF to GS Nails to get my nails done before KRL comes. I was really tired and hurting. There was heavy snow on the mountains with clouds blocking the mountains.
 
Got my nails done with Andy. It is the Asian New Year so his Mom & Dad brought in egg rolls to share with friends/associates. So Andy gave me some in a box. I gave Andy an extra $100 because it was the New Year! They really celebrate it. 
 
I drove over to the shop and shared them with Hubby, Marcel, & Casey. There were several customers at the shop.
 
The sun was coming out as I drove home.
 
I drove home. Gave some egg rolls to the dogs.
 
I started laundry in washer when I got home. 

I did bookwork. I vacuumed cat litter. I picked up dog poo. I put out more bird seed in the back yard.

I fell asleep on the sofa. 

It rained for a while. Got cloudy. Then the sun came out for 5 minutes. 
 
DOGS GOT SOME SUN OUTSIDE
 

I put away laundry at 2PM. I cut some valentine fabric - red & white to wrap the heart shape that I had purchased. 
 
Hubby got home at 4:30PM. I made two teas for me to take along on the trip tonight. 
 
We left with the dogs in the FMF and drove to Walmart. Hubby was supposed to vacuum out the car, but he got sick while I went inside Wamart to get a shower curtain. I also got lint rollers. 

Then we stopped at the Gas station out of town to fuel up.

We left Mesquite at 5PM. Stopped to get fuel at Flying J. 

Drove to Las Vegas in the FMF. We were late to pick up KRL because she came in early. We thought her flight was getting into Vegas at 7:30PM. It got here at 7PM.
 
 
LIGHTS OF LAS VEGAS
 

KRL FLIGHTS


KRL was by the big pillar marked #11. We were stuck in heavy traffic to the airport to pick her up. Lots of people were standing waiting to be picked up. People coming for the Super Bowl.

We got out of the airport and drove to the mall where Sickies Garage Burgers was supposed to be. No parking but on the streets thru the mall area. Finally found it and had to walk. 

Walked the dogs thru the area. Left them in the FMF. KRL paid for our parking on her cell phone.

Had a family hug on the way. It was sweet.



EATING AT SICKIES GARAGE BURGERS

Afterwards we walked the dogs again and drove home.

At home, we were all very tired and went to bed.




No comments: