Monday, February 19, 2024

MONDAY / FEB 19 / PRESIDENT'S DAY / BANKS CLOSED

MONDAY
FEBRUARY 19 2024
 
 

 

I was up at 6:30AM. Dogs were already put outside for potty by Hubby. Sage was walking all over me. I went potty and got dressed.

Then I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea for me. 

We made the bed. I put clean dishes away, I loaded the dishwasher with dirty dishes.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I vacuumed the hallway and armoire.

Had to drive the Dually as the Jeep would not start again.

We left the dogs at home and went to the Casablanca Cafe for pancake breakfast. Hubby got the Deuces breakfast, I got the large stack so we had extra for the dogs. 
 
PANCAKES
DEUCES
 

We returned home and decided to go to the shop to get the FMF so that I could drive it to get my shots today. 

I took pictures of the reorganizing the shop. I will post them to Facebook. 

I stopped at Enliven IV Infusion, got my Fat shot, Biotin, and Toradol. 

I drove home. Gave dogs some snacks from breakfast. I cleaned up kitchen and started dishwasher. 

I picked up dog poo, put out more bird seed, put out garbage in dumpster.

The landscaper was at Stan's and blowing. Noisy. Could not open front door for fresh air.

No comments: