Tuesday, February 27, 2024

TUESDAY / SLEPT BADLY / SHOWER IN AM / HOUSE CLEANING / DOG WALK ON GOLF CART / HUBBY DAMAGES GARAGE DOOR

TUESDAY
2-27-2024
 
 

 


Up at 4AM and was hot, could not sleep. Went potty in the front bathroom. Went to sleep on the sofa. Dogs & Hubby were up at 4:30AM. Some guy was walking his dog at the street. I fell back to sleep. Was cold. Turned on fireplace. 

Hubby came out and could not sleep. He wanted to sit on heating pad and peruse his iPad, so I went to the front bedroom as I was hot again. Could not sleep. Turned off cat water bubbler as it was bothering me. 

Up at 6:30AM when Hubby was making breakfast for dogs. I got dressed. Made the bed. 

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. 

I picked up dog poo outside. Hubby started the laundry. I cleaned up the kitchen. I loaded the dishwasher and started it. I vacuumed the cat litter, 

Hubby left at 8:30AM with Tater in the Dually. 

I did a little bookwork and got done at 10:00AM. 

I put away everything for the cleaners.

Cleaners got here early at 11:30AM. They texted before they came. I made extra tea and put my phone outside with charge. 

I fed Wilson before the cleaners came.

Wilson & I sat in the warm weather outside. He chewed on his Beef tendon. 

The neighbors were outside doing something with their plants. Amy & Warren.

We came inside at 12:45PM. 
 
I came inside and watched TV. 
 
Wilson took a nap. I was too tired to take a nap.
 
At 3:30PM, Hubby called and said he was coming home.
 
We took the dogs for a dog walk with the Golf Cart. Hubby collected lots of wood. We picked up the mail on the way home. When he returned home and put the golf cart inside the garage, he hit the garage door with the wood. It did not damage it too badly... 
 
DOGS ON GRASS

 

We watched Death and Other Details on Hulu. Only 2 more episodes to go.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 

We went to bed at 8:30PM. 

Hubby had a restless night. He came to bed at 10PM. Then got up again, then came to bed again. He was up at 4AM. Let the dogs out for potty.

No comments: