Sunday, February 18, 2024

SUNDAY / FEB 18 / WARM & SUNNY / CLEAN HOUSE / WALMART/ TRACTOR SUPPLY / DOG BATHS

SUNDAY
FEBRUARY 18 2024
 
 
 

 Awake and up at 6AM. Hubby was sitting on the sofa. I got up and went potty. Then got dressed. 

I fell asleep on the sofa for another 2 hours until 8AM.
 
While I was sleeping, Hubby baked potatoes in the oven, made chicken on the grille. The grille ran out of propane and Hubby had to change out the propane from our outside fireplace. It still would not work. Need to get new grille?
 
Then I got up and made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
ROBERT NAPPING ON SOFA
 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside and then made breakfast for them. He fed the cats some milk & cheese.
 
I cleaned the kitchen. Started the dishwasher. 
 
Hubby helped me change sheets on the bed. Hubby put the sheets in the washer and started it. 
 
I put away clean clothes. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
I vacuumed the cat litter in the armoire, behind the armoire. I vacuumed the whole house. 

We collected the garbage and put it out. 

Hubby painted the bottom of the snowmen.
 
Hubby changed a light bulb that was bad in the bathroom. 
 
Hubby finally sat down on the sofa to watch Automotive shows.
 
 
ROBERT IN GLASSES. HE HATES THEM
ROBERT ALSO HATES THE HAT
 
 
Hubby went down to the shop at 11AM to meet the guy that wants to buy the Stainless Jeep. He took Tater with him in the Dually.

I cleaned up, put away dishes. Fed Wilson. Blogged. Made a new calendar for March 2024.

I washed Wilson in the shower. Lots of hair. 

Tater & Hubby got home at 1:00PM. Hubby cleaned up dog hair. I finished drying Wilson outside with the hair dryer.
 
WILSON DOG HAIR IN SHOWER
 

Hubby sat and watched YouTube videos on Automotive shows until 3PM.
 
We took the Jeep.and drove to Tractor Supply to get dog food and cat toys.

We drove to Walmart for groceries. Milk, cantaloupe, coffee, yogurt. 

Then we drove home and put away groceries. Gave treats to the dogs - Beef tendons we bought from TSC.
 
At 8PM, I made the bed ready for sleep, put out towels & towel mat in the shower, put away sheets we washed, cleaned up kitchen. 
 
Hubby & Tater took a shower at 9PM.

Tater was extra tired after his shower with Hubby and slept on Hubby all night.

TATER NAPPING

Watched TV until 11PM and went to bed.

 
 

No comments: