Friday, February 23, 2024

FRIDAY/ FEB 23 /SUCCESS! / l..A.M.A.

FRIDAY
FEBRUARY 23 2024
 
 
 
 

Up at 3AM again. Hot, sweaty, tired. Can't sleep. Went out to the sofa to sleep for a while. Robert was sleeping on the blankets at the end and slept with me. 

Hubby up at 5AM and wanted to sit on the sofa. I changed over to the recliner. Uncomfortable. Dozed for a few minutes.

Hubby said that when I left the bed, Sage came over to him and let him pet her for a long time. Then he fell asleep and rested his hand on her. Feral kitty becomes tamed! SUCCESS! 

I got up and dressed. Made the bed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. 

I vacuumed the house and armoire again. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put laundry in washer. Hubby started it. 

I cleaned the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. 

I went outside to pick up dog poo. Put out more bird seed. Lots of birds out today.

SQUARE had sent an email saying how much they were depositing to our account today. SUCCESS! I did not have to do anything and it was deposited automatically! Hubby said it SO MUCH EASIER to deal with the credit cards at the shop with the next POS system to automatically scan the credit cards.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV. I finally sat down for a few minutes.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. Took Tater's chew Beef Tendon. Took dog food for Tater. 

I shut the garage door and put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

Fed Wilson at 11AM.

I watched TV until 2:30PM

Then at 2:30PM, I drove to GS Nails in the FMF and got my nails done at 3PM. 
 
I had to stop and get mail, talk to the neighbor-Dave.
 
At GS Nails, Andy was very happy that 2 Fridays ago when Mom gave me the egg rolls and it was the Asian New Year that he had sent lots of money to his son. He thanked me profusely.

I drove to the shop afterwards and installed the other 2 Wyze cameras in the shop areas. 

I took Tater home with me. I let him go potty first. Hubby was getting parts out of the truck that they were taking to the dump.

I drove home and unloaded Tater. Took in all the mail. Let Tater out for potty. Give lunch to Tater.

Hubby called and came home; He was panicking because he did not know where Tater was. He had looked right at me when I loaded Tater in the car.

Hubby came home and then we went to LAMA for dinner. It was expensive, but good food.

CHICKEN SALTADO
SHORT RIBS
FLAN

We came home afterwards, let the dogs out for potty. Gave them treats. 

Watched TV for a while. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: