Monday, October 02, 2023

SUNDAY / OCT 1 / PEDICURES / TIRED

 SUNDAY
10-1-2023
 
 

 
 
 
Up twice in the night to potty.
 
Up at 6:45AM. I stayed in bed all night. 
 
Hubby was making breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 
 
I got dressed & went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Then we sat for a while and watched a Documentary about Photojournalists. 
 
We made the bed, Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed and put away clean dishes from dishwasher. Hubby started the laundry. 
 
I paid first-of-the-month bills. 

Hubby got out some steaks to grille. 

I vacuumed again. Cats were leaving litter everywhere. I vacuumed the front door mat. 

I put out my Halloween decor. There are some pieces missing. I could not find them. Hubby searched the garage and could not find them.
 
We watched TV. Cuban Car Show. 
 
I crocheted my yellow pumpkin.
 
Andy from GS Nails called at 1PM as he had a client cancel and asked if we wanted to do Pedicures today.

We quickly fed the dogs. I got changed into yoga pants. We left the dogs at home and drove the Jeep to GS Nails to get Pedicures.

During pedicures, I started to get SO tired. 
 
CHARMING CHERRY GEL POLISH
 

Hubby wanted to stop to eat, but I was so tired and did not want to wait any place at sit-down. Everything else did not sound good. No good food restaurants here in this town.

We drove home. I had a snack of chicken on a Hawaiian bun. It was NOT good. 
 
Left doors open today. 
 
RATTLER RESTING ON SOFA
ROBERT RESTING ON SHIPPING BOX
 
 
It rained from 6PM to 10:30PM. Hard rain. 

I took a nap from 5PM to 6:30PM. I felt awful when I woke up. 

We watched TV. Hubby was falling asleep.

He went to bed at 9:30PM.

I stayed up until 10:30PM.
 

No comments: