Tuesday, October 24, 2023

TUESDAY / CLEANING DAY / TALKED TO BETTY

TUESDAY
10-24-2023 



I was up at 4AM, went potty in the front bathroom. Slept in the front bedroom. 

Hubby had been up all night before this and finally came to bed at 4AM which is what probably woke me up.

I slept until 6AM. Woke Hubby at 6:30AM.

I got dressed and made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. I warmed up Wilson's breakfast and gave it to him. I let the dogs outside.

Hubby had to get up and make breakfast for Tater. It took about 20 minutes to make it from scratch.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. Then I wrote out a check for a customer to deposit to Bank.
 
I made sure Hubby had all the paperwork for the new employee to fill out.

Then I cleaned up dog poo outside. Dumped the last of the garbage bags and cleaned up cat litter. Then I took the bag outside and put it in the garbage can as the truck was coming down the street. 

I went inside and we watched TV show - Under the Yum Yum Tree that Hubby found on Tubi. 

Hubby put his socks & sandals on while I got my pain patch ready for my shoulder. He helped me put it on. I started laundry. I cleaned up the counter and started dishwasher.

I put everything away for the Cleaners.

I put the clean dog cover onto Tater's dog bed. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. 

Gave Wilson some chicken. He was hungry at 10:30AM.
 
I put away clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

I did bookwork until 11:30AM. Set up drinks, food, phone charger outside so Wilson & I can sit outside while the cleaners work inside.
 
Cleaners texted & said they would be 30 minutes late.
 
Cleaners got here at 12:35PM and cleaned. They left at 1:15PM. 
 
Wilson and I came inside. I made lunch for Wilson and he ate it. 
 
I went over to Betty's at 1:41PM. I talked to her for about an hour. Stan went to exercise. Betty explained how to take care of the cats. 
 
Then I came home. Almost got run over by a stupid, drunk woman on a golf cart. She was coming down the hill and swung out wide as I was crossing. She missed me by inches! I yelled at her to slow down, but she ignored/did not hear me. 
 
I sat on the sofa and tried to relax. Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. 
 
We watched TV. 
 
I was hurting badly. Took a hot bath at 9PM. Hubby sat on the heating pad all night. He was still hurting from his adventures on the concrete at the races all weekend.
 
Went to bed. 
 
 


No comments: