Thursday, October 05, 2023

THURSDAY / OCT 5/ TATER BATH

THURSDAY
OCTOBER 5 2023 








Restless all night long. My shoulder is hurting badly.

Hubby came to bed, but then got up again. Then he came BACK to bed and woke me up again.

Heard Wilson get up in the middle of the night. He probably went to go poop in the house. I was too tired to get up.

Hubby got up with Tater at 2AM. 

Up at 5:30AM. I dressed. Hubby had gone potty. Then we let the dogs outside. 
 
We had to clean up the poop on the floor from Wilson in the hallway by the kitchen, and lots more in my office. I don't know why he had so much because I just fed him his diet dog food and nothing else yesterday!

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We were sitting on the sofa watching Automotive show and Joe H called. Hubby talked to him until 8:30AM. 

I put dirty dishes in dishwasher. I put dirty clothes in washer. I cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed cat litter from the floor. I put Tater's collar on him. He is getting SO FAT that I had to loosen the collar by 1".

Hubby got dressed and left with Tater at 8:35AM.

I fed Wilson at 11:30 and then put him outside. I picked up dog poo.

I did bookwork until NOON.

Somebody's YAPPY FUCKING DOG. A Big dog. Barked up the street for over 20 minutes. This pisses me off so much when somebody called and complained on our dogs. (our previous asshole California neighbors).

Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM. Hubby grilled food. Of course, the gas for the grille was empty, so Hubby had to swap it out with the gas cannister from our fire pit on the back patio.

Hubby helped me put together 5 pumpkins. It got too dark and I could not see anymore to tie the pumpkins. 

Hubby had some heart racing. I gave him some aspirin. 
 
We watched some TV - Psych on Peacock.
 
Then Tater & Hubby had a shower at 9:30AM. I put out their towels & bath mat. I could barely stay awake. I helped dry Tater with a towel afterwards.
 
Went to bed at 10PM after cleaning up.




No comments: