Sunday, October 08, 2023

SUNDAY / OCTOBER 8 / WARMER / INSULATION IN GARAGE

SUNDAY
10-8-2023
 
 
 


Wilson got off the bed at 2AM and wanted to go outside. He pottied, then came back inside right away.

We both went back to bed until I got up at 6AM. The dogs remained in bed. 

I got dressed. Then went to the kitchen to start breakfast. The dogs finally got up and I let them outside.

I put out cheese/milk for the cats. 

I prepared breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. I made latte & Nanogreens for myself.

My shoulder was hurting badly again so I put a pain patch on it.

I cleaned up cat litter and put in more cat litter. I vacuumed the house. 

I put dishes in dishwasher and started it. 

I started working on pumpkins again. Got the hearts tied on, put in some stems, and glued most of the curly-ques.
 
WORKING ON PUMPKINS
 
 
I picked up dog poo outside. 

I watched TV. Brokenwood Mysteries. 
 
 I crocheted some more.

I moved the Jeep at 1:15PM to the front of the house and parked it, then I walked down to the mailbox to mail a Halloween card to KRL.I talked to the neighbors next door about their trip back to Mesquite.

The insulation guys came at 2PM. He had to cut a hole in the garage to blow in the insulation.
 


At 3:30PM, Robert from Vital Motion Suspension called and said he would be here in 1 hour as he was just leaving Las Vegas. 
 
When the Insulation guys were finished 4:30PM, I gave the guys a $100 and told them to get ice cream! LOL Because they looked so hot. 

I cleaned up the garage afterwards and sprayed down the debris outside. 

As I was cleaning up, Robert drove up. I ran inside to get the check for the Shocks and $20 for his gas money. Then I took the shocks out of the back of the truck. 

I went inside as the dogs were whining to be let outside. 

Then I worked on pumpkins some more. Crocheted two more with jewel colors. 

It got darker. I prepared the bed for sleeping at 8PM.

I took a hot bath. My right shoulder is hurting. 

I went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: