Tuesday, October 31, 2023

TUESDAY / TRASH DAY / HALLOWEEN / WARMER TODAY /

TUESDAY
HALLOWEEN
OCTOBER 31 2023
 
 
 
 


Up at 6AM. Hubby was in the living room on the sofa. I got dressed. Hubby came in the bedroom to help make the bed.

We went to the kitchen; Hubby to warm up breakfast eggs for dogs, give cats their milk & cheese; I made latte for hubby and tea/Nanogreens for me.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I paid American Express card. I had to email MotorTrend because they are billing us for two accounts.

Hubby sat on the sofa after he made himself some stinky eggs. I had to turn on all the fans in the house and open the front door. 

Hubby & Tater left early. I had to put a sweatshirt on Tater because he was cold at the shop yesterday. Hubby is meeting the tow truck driver at the shop to get a rig onto the lift.

I did bookwork.

At 10AM, I went over to Stan & Betty's to feed the cats, give them fresh water, play with them, haul the garbage can inside their garage. Then I walked down to the post box to get the mail.

I made more tea when I returned from getting the mail.

I did bookwork. I ordered some more wood cut outs - deer, moon, sleigh for my Shadow boxes.

Rattler went nuts at 11AM playing with flying bugs in the house.
 
I worked on my Shadowboxes. Then I watched TV. Brokenwood Mysteries. 
 
I put away laundry. I put away dishes. 
 
I gave Wilson his lunch at NOON.
 
Hubby went to Jack In The Box for dinner, but it was awful he said. Tater & Hubby got home at 4:15PM.
 
We sat on the back patio until it got too cold. Hubby had severe leg cramps. I had put a heating pad out for him. I rubbed his back, neck, and head.
 
We came inside at 5:30PM.

Neighbors have their lights on again. Scared of the Dark??? 

I paid business Sales Tax online because I had forgotten to do it today.
 
Watched TV with Hubby - F Troop.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa from 7PM to 9PM. He was snoring. 
 
I got the bed ready for sleep. I took a hot bath. 
 
I went to bed at 9PM 

Hubby stayed up on the sofa until MIDNIGHT.







No comments: