Sunday, October 29, 2023

SUNDAY / YOUTUBE VIDEOS / WINDY & COLD COLD COLD/ PEDICURES / LOTTERY TICKETS / DOG PARK / UTV RIDE TO BEAVER DAM /OFFICIALY WINTER

 SUNDAY
 10-29-2023
 
 
 
 

 Up at 6:15AM. I took a hot bath. 

Then I got dressed in yoga pants and my green pumpkin sweatshirt.

I made latte for hubby. I made Nanogreens and tea for myself.
 
Hubby made the bed. 
 
I picked up dog poo outside. IT IS SO COLD! 
 
Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 

We watched abandoned houses & railroad track in Maine on YouTube. 

Hubby did work on iPad; logging invoices for customers. 

I worked on my Shadowboxes. I did some bookwork.

We put away laundry. 

I started dishwasher and cleaned kitchen. 
 
We left for our Pedicures at 10:30AM. Took the dogs with us in the Dually. Drove to GS Nails. Dogs waited in the truck. I got brown for my toenails.
 
BROWN TOENAILS
 
 
We were done at NOON. 
 
Drove to the dog park. There was a small dog-1 year old puppy- there playing. We talked to the elderly couple that had brought her. Tater tore around. Wilson walked with me around the park. I picked up dog poo.
 
We left and drove home. When Wilson got out of the truck, he started limping again and was bunny-hopping on his back legs. At home, we fed the dogs lunch. 
 
Then Hubby put air in the tires on the UTV (he forgot a FLAG on it) and we left at 1PM to go off road to Beaver Dam. We left the dogs at home again. 
 
On the way, the radio systems did not work. It kept cutting out. I was in pain from the hard metal of the seat which does not have enough cushioning. I told Hubby to order new seats. Hubby went pretty fast. 

We stopped at the Dam Store and got a banana for me and beer & candy bar for Hubby. We ate outside on the bench until people came who were smoking. I walked out to the UTV and sat. 

Then we drove back to Mesquite. Hubby hit a ditch pretty hard that re-injured my right arm and hit my right hip on the seat. 

4PM arrived at home, we gave treats to the dogs. Wilson was limping with bunny hops. It was odd. I have to call the vet. 

We were both exhausted. I put away laundry. Put our dirty ride clothes in the washer. 

Hubby made lunch turkey/gravy/corn & peas. I cleaned up the kitchen, made some tea for myself as I was quite cold. We sat down to watch TV. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 
 
At 6:00PM, we went over to Stan & Betty's to clean the cat litter, change the food, change the water. Hubby sat with Retsina on his lap.YES, HUBBY IS WEARING JEANS & A SWEATSHIRT; IT IS OFFICIAL WINTER.

RETSINA WITH HUBBY
RINGO


We watched the movie Operation Petticoat on TV. I put a heating pad on Hubby's legs; he said it made them feel better.

Sage sat with me on the sofa. Tater was on my lap.

SAGE


Hubby helped me test a little hair colorng on a strand of my hair. It looked OK. So I just decided to do the rest of my hair. It came out OK. Kinda grey/Kinda green/Kinda blue. It will be ok until it grows out. I can live with it. I wanted to go greyer.
 
After conditioning, drying, and putting everything away, I was exhausted.

I went to bed at 9PM. The dogs came to bed with me. Sage slept beside my right arm. At about Midnight, I yelled at Hubby to come to bed as he was still sitting on the sofa with the TV on.

No comments: