Tuesday, October 03, 2023

TUESDAY / COOLER / BAT WREATH /

TUESDAY
10-3-2023
 
 

 
 

 Hubby tried taking my covers from me at 3AM. He thought I was out of bed and tried to cover Tater? I yelled at him to let me sleep.

At 4AM, Hubby was up, then the dogs got up at 5AM. He let them outside. 

At 6AM, Hubby was feeding the dogs breakfast. 

I was up and dressed at 6:30AM, still very tired. 

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, Nanogreens for myself.

Then we watched TV for a few minutes.

We made the bed. Hubby got dressed. He had already taken the dirty clothes to the washer. 

I cleaned up and put dishes in dishwasher. 

I reviewed business email, helped Hubby order parts, printed out invoices, sent sales tax info to vendor.

Hubby changed cat litter. Hubby brought in the garbage can as the garbage truck had already come by to dump it. 
 
Sage was being cute today and let Hubby carry her into my office. She did not get scared or scratch! 
 
SAGE IN BED
 
 
Hubby showed me the bat wreath he made for me last night. It was hung on the front door.
 
 
BAT WREATH



FRONT PORCH HALLOWEEN DECOR





Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. They were supposed to pick up Chris at the Tire Store.

I did more bookwork.

Then I sat on the sofa and watched TV, ate a blueberry muffin with my latte & Nanogreens.

I picked up dog poo outside.

Then I came back inside at 10AM to change into a sweatshirt! It is COOL outside. Only 66 degrees F.

I did more bookwork. I started washing laundry. I started the dishwasher.




No comments: