Tuesday, October 17, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE / WALMART / NEW CERAMIC POTTERY LOGO

TUESDAY
10-17-2023
 
 
 
 

 

I was up at 4AM. Went to sleep on the sofa. Could not sleep. Too many bad thoughts.

I got up and went potty at 6AM. Then went to wake up Hubby & dogs. We hugged. 

Then Hubby put the dogs out for potty. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. He put out milk & cheese for the cats that I had already prepared. 

Sage came up on the counter to eat Wilson's dog food.

I cleaned up the kitchen. 

Hubby got dressed. I helped him make the bed.

We left the dogs at home and drove to Walmart to get mufins & more coffee pods.

Saw Jose there. Saw Mafia there (who is no longer Mafia. He has a job & a girlfriend!)

Then we came home and unloaded groceries. Hubby talked to Stan across the street. I brought in the garbage can & put it behind the fence.

Hubby made the turkey bacon in the air-fryer 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I brought the pumpkins inside the house that had not sold at the Craft Fair that were still inside my Jeep. I put them on the ladder Hubby had brought inside. 

I did bookwork until Noon.
 
I sent a sample logo to the stamp guy on Etsy to see if he could do a small logo for my ceramic pottery.
 

 
I fed Wilson his diet food. 

I made another latte & ate a muffin.
 

 
Rattler enjoyed some fresh air by the back sliding door.
 
I had to order parts for Hubby on ebay. Then I did more bookwork.
 
Wilson went outside for a while. I finally shut the front door at 3PM as it was getting hotter.
 
I was finally done with bookwork for the day at 3:30PM.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. 

We watched TV. 

Sat on the patio after it got dark. Some ASSHOLE WAS SMOKING OUTSIDE in the dead calm. The smoke shit smell would NOT go away. I went inside. 

Then it finally dissipated (Hubby had stayed outside the whole time) and I went back out. It got kinda hot outside and I came inside after another house.

Watched Frasier on TV and went  to bed at 10PM.

No comments: