Monday, October 02, 2023

MONDAY / OCT 2 / DOG WALK / BUG SPRAY / CROCHET PUMPKINS

OCTOBER 2 2023
MONDAY





I slept thru most of the night. I woke up sweaty several times. No nightmares, tho. Sage slept with me on my right side for most of the night until I had to get up and potty. Then back to bed. 

Up at 6:30AM when I heard Hubby getting dog breakfast ready in the kitchen. He fed the cats. 

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, Nanogreens for me. 

I vacuumed cat litter and the whole house. Cats had litter everywhere. I cleaned the cat litter. 

Hubby made the bed. He got dressed. I took the dirty laundry tot he washer.

I reviewed email for the shop.

Hubby & I sat on the sofa and watch more of the Cuban Automotive show. Hubby really likes that show.

I put Tater's collar on him at 8:30AM. He and Hubby left for the shop after hubby loaded the return boxes for Amazon and the transmission box that was delivered by Fed Ex on Saturday.

I put a collar on Wilson, took a Halloween card for the kids and mailed it. Dropped off Carmen's (neighbor) Birthday Gift at her front door. Walked Wilson down to the Park.
 
Wilson and I had to get out of the park when the sprinklers came on. The neighbors on the corner are having some sandblasting done at their house. 
 
We walked along the road behind our house. The doorbell rang on my phone, so we had to hurry home.The Bulldog Pest Control guy was here early. Wilson was dragging the whole way.
 
Justin sprayed the house inside and out. It really stank like poison today. He overloaded the garage so I had to leave the garage door open and put fans in there. 
 
SAGE ON THE PUMPKIN CROCHET PIECES

 
 
I made lunch for Wilson at 11:30AM. He was fussy.
 
Wilson was in and out all day today. Restless. I picked up dog poo. Lots of HUGE cow pattie poops from Tater. 
 
Then I cleaned out the dog water barrel. 
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I sat down to crochet pumpkins. 
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 5PM. Hubby brought home a hot dog, french fries, hamburger for himself, and cheese curds. I ate a couple bites and did not want anything else.
 
Hubby had stayed late at the shop to make my bat wreath. He put it in the garage to dry as he had just painted it. 
 
We had the fan running in the garage as there was an overwhelming poison smell from spraying bugs today.
 
I showed Hubby some emails from business. 
 
Hubby had a hand cramp while sitting on the sofa watching TV and I got a picture of it.  

HUBBY'S HAND CRAMP

 
Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. Hubby made the bed at 9PM. We decided to go to bed at 10PM.


No comments: