Saturday, October 28, 2023

SATURDAY / HUBBY GRILLES / HUBBY COOKS TATER BREAKFAST / MEET MARCEL /GROCERIES

 SATURDAY
10-28-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 Up at 6AM. I actually got some good sleep last night and stayed in bed the whole night.
 
 
 
 
TATER SNORING

At 11AM, we met Marcel at the shop to pay him for last week. I also got his passport and driver's license copied for employment info.
 
The side door nearest the street had been left unlocked. 

I hung up t-shirts. Went thru the boxes to see if we have enough. Hubby complained that we have too many 2XL and 3XL sizes, so I will have to compare to our Invoice at home.

Hubby got the UTV out and then put all the others back inside. Casey showed us as we were leaving. I told him to be sure to LOCK ALL THE DOORS when he leaves.

Hubby drove the UTV, stopped to get gas. He said he would meet me at Walmart so we could get groceries. By the time I got to Walmart, there were hundreds of Snowbirds there shopping, so instead of being frustrated, I decided to come back later. Hubby came racing into the parking lot and missed me, so I followed him thru the parking lot. Finally, he called me on the phone and I told him to go home.

We went home and watched TV for the rest of the day. 

Hubby cooked more breakfast for Tater. He made rice with eggs. Hubby grilled meat.





WEIRD SINGLE CLOUD OVER THE MESA



No comments: