Wednesday, October 11, 2023

WEDNESDAY / OCTOBER 11 / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
10-11-2023
 
 
 
 

Hubby was up with dogs at 5AM. They sat on the patio. He said that people were out walking at this time of morning. 
 
Hubby came back to bed. I told him about my dream of an alligator attacking us at the house in Idaho... weird dreams. Melatonin? 
 
Then we got up at 5:45AM. 
 
I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. AN EGGNOG LATTE FOR HUBBY. As Walmart had Eggnog in the store for the first time the other day. I made Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby sat on the sofa with Tater on his lap, Wilson by his feet. The dogs really missed when he was gone this past weekend. 

HOME WITH DOGS


I stacked dishes in dishwasher. I put clothes in dryer and dried them. Forgot them last night...

I cleaned up Wilson's poop in the front room and in my office again. He is having problems and I am not feeding him anything extra. His poop in the front bedroom was gooey again. 

I made the bed. I cleaned the cat litter.I vacuumed the house. Then I had to vacuum the front patio as there was yellow seeds all over the entryway.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. They were supposed to drop a check at the bank and go to the UPS Store. 

I let Wilson outside to potty. 
 
I started dishwasher. I put away clean clothes. 

Then I did bookwork until 10AM.
 
I picked up dog poo outside. 

I watched TV until 2:00. I called Hubby to remind him about IV Infusions. 

I changed my shirts at 2:30PM and put on makeup. I shut the front & back doors. Turned on A/C.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 2:45PM and we took the Jeep to IV Infusions. 
 
Jamie was there doing the infusions. We got thru them pretty quickly. I got my shot and Hubby paid. I went to get the Jeep and we left. 
 
Drove to Scenic to get more lottery tickets for big $1.77 Billion lottery drawing. 
 
Then we drove to Smith's for milk. There was egg nog there! Hubby picked up a cinnamon flavor.
 
EGGNOG IS BACK AT SMITH'S

 

We drove. Unloaded groceries. 

Loaded up the pumpkins in my Jeep. Hubby put the ladder and boards and re-bar pumpkin in his truck bed. 
 
Watched a couple TV shows. 

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: