Monday, October 23, 2023

MONDAY / OCT 23 / IV INFUSION INJECTION /

 MONDAY
10-23-2023
 
 
 
 
 

 
Awake at 4AM. Let the dogs outside. Some idiot was walking on the sidewalk past our house. At 4AM!!!
 
Dogs came back inside. We went back to bed. Hubby came to bed. 
 
At 5AM, SIRENS from ambulances were heard. Tater tried howling, but I petted him and he finally calmed down.
 
Back to sleep until 6:15AM when I got up to shower. 
 
Stupid neighbors still had their bathroom light on from 3AM. 
 
I showered, washed my hair. Dried my hair. Got dressed.
 
Hubby slept another 30 minutes.
 
Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby came to the kitchen to feed the dogs. 
 
Hubby made the bed.  

Hubby cleaned cat litter and added new cat litter that we purchased last night.
 
Hubby put a pain patch on my arm for me. Then he loaded the S&B box into his truck. He & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
I started dishwasher and cleaned kitchen. I started washing the laundry.
 
I ordered more laser cut trees for my Christmas present Shadow boxes.
 
I drove down to Enliven Infusion to get the Mounjaro injection, but of course, Rodney did not have the injections there. He had forgotten. I talked to Holly & Kelly. Kelly said that Rodney was to have contacted me. He did not. I got the Toradol shot from Holly. Kelly said pay next time. 
 
I drove back home. Gave some chicken to Wilson. Let Wilson outside for potty. I cleaned out the dog water bucket in the back yard. 
 
I cleaned up the table from the Christmas Shadowboxes. I had no more trees/mountains/moons/small trees to glue on. 
 
At 11:30AM, I watched TV. Made a peanut butter sandwich for myself.
 
I fell asleep on the sofa, but was woke up at 2PM by neighbor Betty calling. I ignored the call. Tried to go back to sleep, but could not.

Tater & Hubby made it home by 4PM. Hubby had to run back down to shop so guy could pick up his UTV. We drove down there in the Dually. Kids were so cute. We loaded them up with t-shrts, hats, flashlights, and I gave them candy.

We left there and drove to Walmart to get turkey, gravy, q-tips, denture cleanser,


No comments: