Friday, October 27, 2023

FRIDAY / DOG WALK IN AM / AMAZON VENDOR FRAUD

FRIDAY
12-27-2023 




Up at 6:15AM. Hubby was already sitting on the sofa. The neighbor has had her lights in the bathroom on since Midnight. 

I dressed and went to the kitchen to make latte for hubby, tea & Nanogreens for myself. 

I still have no desire to eat. It seems like the Mounjaro has calmed all my overwhelming cravings. Maybe I can really lose weight on this!

The actual anti-inflammation of the shot has started working today. I am feeling much better. No pain behind my right eye. My knee is still hurting, so I am wearing a brace. 
 
We sit on the sofa and watch morning news from Seattle. It is getting colder up there. In the high 30s.  

Hubby has to leave for the shop early as he is picking up a trailer from Jose's yard. We have to drive to Las Vegas and pick up a UTV this afternoon.

Hubby and Tater leave at 8AM. Then I pick up dog poo outside. 

I put away clean laundry. I clean the kitchen counters and start dishwasher. 

I put away clean dishes. 

I put away clean laundry.

I did bookwork until 9AM. 
 
Birds on patio at 9:30AM. 
 
BIRDS IN PATIO AREA
 
 
Then Wilson and I go for a dog walk. We run into Dana with his dog. We chat for a while. 
 
DOG WALK WITH WILSON
 

We pass a couple other people walking. It is a nice day. Only 75degrees F outside.

Wilson walks really slowly on the way back. 
 
When we get back, I do some more bookwork.
 
I make more tea. I have some turkey bacon.
 
I watched TV at 10:30AM.

Hubby called at 1:00 about a refund for Amazon. A vendor only send 2 cans instead of 2 cases of Brake Clean. I had to do a Chat with an Amazon Agent to get a refund. Vendor would not accept returns.
 
I got the comforter out of the dryer and put it on the bed. Sage decided to sleep on the soft comforter.
 
SAGE ON SOFT BED COMFORTER
 

Hubby got home at 2PM and we loaded the dogs into the truck. Hubby already had the trailer on (he could not get our trailer, and had to take the one he sold to Jose as it is a heavier, longer trailer).

We took off to Las Vegas. Got there at 3PM. Walked the dogs at the Speedee Mart on Speedway Boulevard where we usually stop. I went potty, then Hubby went to use the potty. Hubby talked to the clerk after he bought drinks and the clerk lives in Henderson. he said do not use Nellis Boulevard to go south at this time of day, use the I15 to the 215.
 
Drove south - -  it got kinda clogged around the downtown Las Vegas area for 10 minutes, but not bad. We finally got to ProShop Motorsports & Marine 575 W Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89015. at 4:00PM.



Hubby loaded the customer's Can Am Spyder. The only thing wrong with it was a loose wire!

We started to drive towards 4Wheel Parts Wholesalers the back way on side streets. It was nice not to have to get on the Interstate again. 

Got to 4Wheel Parts Wholesalers and Hubby parked the truck/trailer in a side lot behind the store while the dogs and I waited. He went inside and checked out his credit from Transamerica that was supposed to be transferrable. They did not have the tires in stock he wanted, so he will use the credit at a later date.

Hubby was in the mood for Subs, so I found a small restaurant called Grinders Italian Guys Pizza at 5625 South Rainbow Boulevard on the way to the Dog Park. 
 
Hubby got Subs while I ordered a chicken Gyro. We drove to Clark County Desert Breeze Dog Park. It was already dark by now and it was difficult to see. Hubby drove around and parked sideways with the trailer in the dog park and we walked over with the dogs. Lots of people using the park. I asked a guy in the little dog area where the big dog area was located. He said it was around the side. We walked over and let the dogs play. Tater ran around a little bit. Wilson did not want to do anything, but a grey small pittie came over to play with him. Tater ran along side the fence with a lot of other dogs, they were all chasing the little dogs. Both the dogs pooped while we were there. I picked up the poo and threw it in the garbage cans.
 
NICE GRASSY DOG PARK
FULL MOON AT DOG PARK
 
 
We left after 15 minutes. Gave the dogs some water. I got the food out. My was absolutely nothing but sauce, doughy gyro, lettuce, onions, and tomatoes. A few tiny weird pieces of chicken. We gave the small chicken pieces to Tater.   

Hubby loaded the dogs and we sat in the truck while he ate 1/2 his Sub sandwich.

Drove home via Durango North out of the Dog park, then got on the Summerlin Parkway 613, got on I15 North to go home. 

The construction on I15 North was horrendous. Wish they would get it done soon. Construction lights glaring at on-coming cars with nobody working; jersey barriers blocking half the road, road thinning where you can't pass other cars.

Arrived home at 8PM. Hubby dropped us off at the house, then called the customer. He met the customer at the shop. 

I was exhausted. Watched some Brokenwood Mysteries on TV. Then got ready for bed.

Hubby dropped the trailer off at Jose's yard. Then he came home. 

It was 9PM by now. I was so exhausted and hurt so badly. I took 3 Tylenol and went to bed. 

In the middle of the night, Wilson started crying. I tried to comfort him, Pulled him up beside me. Hubby took him out at 3PM for potty. We could not find anything wrong with him.

No comments: