Tuesday, October 10, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / CLEANERS / WORK ON PUMPKINS /TATER GOES TO SHOP

 TUESDAY
10-10-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Up at 5AM. Hubby reached over and hit my shoulder. He thought I was on the sofa and was trying to grab the blankets.
 
Hubby & dogs got out of bed and went outside. I slept for a while more. 
 
Then at 6AM, I got up and dressed. I was NOT FEELING WELL AT ALL. Lots of aches & pains. Lupus flare. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. Hubby fed the dogs, put out milk/cheese for cats. I let Sage eat some of the dog food.
 
We sat and watched an Automotive show. Then I cleaned cat litter and vacuumed. 
 
We opened the boxes for the ceiling lamps. Two were too big, so they have to be returned. Rattler helped us with the boxes.
 
CAT ON A BOX
 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby helped make the bed. He started the laundry. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:15AM for the shop. 

I brought the garbage can in from the street.
 
I worked on the last of the pumpkins, putting in the stems that Hubby cut for me this morning from a 4 foot stick that I had out front in the umbrella stand.
 
I put everything  away in the garage so that the Cleaners could come.

Cleaners got here at NOON precisely. I told them to clean around everything because I still have my pumpkns everywhere. 

WORKING ON PUMPKINS


Wilson and I went outside to sit on the back patio. I fell asleep. Then at 12:45PM, the Cleaners were finished. I went inside and took a nap.

Hubby and Tater got home at 4:15PM. 

Hubby had some of his leftovers from last night. Then we left the dogs at home.

I drove the Jeep to Scenic to get lottery tickets. Some idiot pulled in front of me and drove 10 mph below the speed limit all the way there. 

Then we drove to Walmart Car Wash and washed the Jeep. Stopped at Walmart to get pain patches for me, more toilet paper, Steel Grey hair dye for me, apples, bananas, turkey bacon, a pumpkin to carve. 

Hubby talked to a kid just as we were leaving about a job at RMOR because he saw that the kid was wearing a Grease Monkey shirt.

We loaded the groceries. Hubby drove as it was getting dark. Drove to Tractor Supply to get dog food.

Then we drove home. Unloaded groceries. I was tired. 

Ate turkey bacon after making it in the air fryer. 

I took some Tylenol and Melatonin. I wanted to sleep tonight.

Watched a TV show - Frasier re-run. 

I took a hot bath. Hubby made the bed. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

 

No comments: