Wednesday, October 04, 2023

WEDNESDAY / COOLER / IV INFUSIONS /

WEDNESDAY
10-4-2023
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 5:30AM still dark with extreme pain so I went potty, then slept on the sofa. I opened the front door for the kitties.

I heard Hubby put the dogs out for potty, then feed them breakfast. Tater came over to lick my face and Wilson got up to whine against the sofa. 

I was up by 6:40AM. Got dressed. Made the bed. 

I brought dirty clothes to the washer. 

Went to the kitchen to make lattes and Nanogreens.

I vacuumed the cat litter in the hallway, then the armoire. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:40AM. 
 
I watched TV for a while. 
 
I did bookwork until 11AM. I took some Tylenol because my shoulder was hurting, again.
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. I picked up dog poo.
 
I watched TV.  

Hubby and Tater finally got home at 2:45PM because Hubby had to rush to make a spider for
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: