Thursday, October 26, 2023

THURSDAY / OCT 26 / RATTLER ESCAPES / TIRED / RATTLER ESCAPES AGAIN

 THURSDAY
OCTOBER 26 2023
 
 
 

Up at 3:45AM and went to the front room to sleep. I was too hot and sweaty in our bedroom. Tater was crowding me out.

I slept for 15 minutes, then was awake at 4AM. Hubby was also up and let the dogs outside for potty.

Rattler escaped thru the door when Hubby opened it for the dogs. 

We tried coaxing him back with cheese, turned on the porch light, called for him. He scuttled across the back yards of the neighbors. I finally found him down at the entrance to the subdivision in the neighbor's backyard rolling around in the rocks and miaowing like he was on cat crack! I walked across the rocks from the sidewalk and coaxed him to me thru the fence. Then I grabbed him and walked home with him. 

I put him in the house and let Hubby know (he was still sitting in the backyard watching for Rattler) that the cat was home.

I made latte for Hubby & tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby warmed up breakfast for the dogs. It was only 5AM now. 

I slept on the sofa for another hour after that. Finally got up and Hubby had made the bed. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I did Payroll.
 
We watched morning news. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. 
 
I was tired the rest of the day.
 
I cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed. I vacuumed the front porch as the tree is releasing yellow seeds everywhere. 
 
ROBERT SAT ON THE SHELF WHILE I VACUUMED

 
 
I did bookwork until 11:30AM.
 
I fed Wilson at Noon.
 
I watched TV for a while. 
 
I tried to take a nap.
 
Hubby and Tater got home late. Hubby said there were lots of people at the shop today. They got home at 5PM.
 
Weird watercolor painted clouds in the sky at 5:48PM.
 
WATERCOLOR PAINTED CLOUDS IN SKY
 
 
Hubby stopped at Flying J to pick up dinner for himself. He got Chicken on a Stick.
 
I soaked my feet in hot water. Then I put cream on them.
 
We had the back patio screen open and Rattler snapped it open and was outside again! We tried to coax him back inside, but he refused to come. He ran over to the neighbors. I tried to walk over there as they were not home, but he ran away from me.  I told Hubby we just need to let him wander and come back on his own. I put tuna in a dish out on the back patio. 

Sage screamed and cried at the door. Which was odd. She never does that. 

Finally, after 20 minutes, Rattler came back to the patio. I reached out and grabbed him.
 
We watched TV. It got dark early. I was really tired.  

I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby came to bed at 10:30PM. 

I got out of bed at Midnight. Went to sleep in the front room because I was sweaty and Tater was sleeping on top of me.

No comments: