Saturday, October 21, 2023

SATURDAY / OCT 21 / HVAC MINI SPLIT INSTALLED

SATURDAY
OCTOBER 21 2023
 
 
 
 

 



HVAC guy Larry was supposed to be here at 8AM, but arrived at 8:40AM. 

Hubby packed the food I prepared for him in the truck. Threw out some rotted grapes. 

Hubby left. He returned about 10 minutes later. He had forgotten his phone!

Then Hubby left again at 9:15AM. 
 
I put away clean laundry. I started dishwasher then put away clean dishes when it was done.
 
I almost choked on an Oreo cookie today. No more crap for me. 
 
Larry worked until Noon and then left for a break. He had installed the mini split completely. Then he came back and started working on the attic entry and closing it up. He sanded and painted it. 

I paid him $2650 for the balance (a little extra for the attic access) and he left at 4:30PM.
 
OUTSIDE UNIT
MINI SPLIT INSIDE GARAGE
CONTROL UNIT ON WALL
 
ATTIC ACCESS


I set out all my Winter ShadowBox accessories on the table. I started putting together the Shadowboxes, but could not find the wood glue. I will have to ask Hubby when he gets home.

I watched TV for a while. 

Hubby left Vegas at 7:30PM after eating at Smoking Pig BBQ. He paid for dinner. 

He stopped and washed his truck before getting groceries at Walmart. He is going to make burritos for breakfast tomorrow.

Unloaded the groceries and put them away. Then he cut the PEPPERS in the house and put the leftovers in the garbage disposal which immediately made both of us choke. I yelled at him not to ever have peppers in the house again. 

I had to turn on all the fans in the house, go out in the garage and get the big blue power fan to get the smell out of the house.

Then he was cooking food on the grille for the burritos and let Rattler outside threw the screen when it opened. So Rattler took off towards the front of the house. 

I had to go get the cat. Then he almost scratched me and clawed out of my arms because he was upset. Hubby opened the door and scared him. 



No comments: