Wednesday, October 18, 2023

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSION / SCENIC LOTTERY TICKETS / CRAPPY DRIVERS / SMITHS/ CAR WASH

WEDNESDAY
OCTOBER 18 2023
 
 
 
Up at 6:15AM. I heard Hubby & dogs get up out of bed before that. Hubby let dogs out for potty.

I got up and dressed. Wilson came to the potty with me to get petted.
 
I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 
 
Hubby started the laundry washing.
 
Then I updated my blog with Hubby because I forgot what we did on Saturday and Sunday.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
I helped make the bed.  I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.

Watched morning News on TV.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. I let Wilson outside. I walked outside with Hubby & Tater. Rode in the Dually to the mailbox to get mail. Got new Amazon glasses for Hubby and OPD5 bills.

Ordered Xmas ornaments from Amazon for KRL.




No comments: