Monday, October 30, 2023

MONDAY / COLD / TIRED / WILSON CRYING & LEG BUMP

MONDAY
10-30-2023
 
 
 

 

Up all night with Wilson crying. Hubby took dogs outside several times. 

Wilson woke me up again at 6AM by crying. I petted him for a while. Then got up and dressed.

Hubby was on the sofa. He let the dogs out again for potty.

I made the latte for him and Nanogreens/Tea for me. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.  

Gave Hubby all the SEMA paperwork. Told him to stop at America First to transfer $ so that I can pay credit cards.

We wanted to watch TV, but the HDMI cable would not work, so we had to replace it. That was an ordeal. It would not plug in by pulling the TV out, so we had to unhook the TV from the wall, then plug it in several times. The actual TV would not turn out. It was a mess. We finally got it to work.

Mark J. called and said he rolled his rig. Needed a new windshield.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. He put his box that was delivered yesterday by Fed Ex into the truck and took his latte & a banana. It was cold today, so Hubby put on a RMOR sweatshirt!
 
I did bookwork.

I picked up dog poo. I cleaned up kitchen and started dishwasher. 
 
I went over to Stan & Betty's to clean cat litter, feed cat food, fresh water. Then I dropped off New Hire Paperwork to NV in the mailbox. 

At home, Wilson was hungry again at 10:30, so I fed him a litte. Then he went outside for potty.

I did bookwork.

I watched TV. 

Sat out on the back patio until 4PM. Then I soaked my feet in hot water until 5PM when Hubby & Tater came home. I put shea butter hand cream on my feet. 

Hubby made dinner. I had more tea. 

We watched Brokenwood Mysteries until 7:30PM when we went over to Stan & Betty's to put out fresh water & food for the kitties. We put our garbage can outside.

I fixed the flag as it was twisted. Put a new zip-tie on it. 

Hubby watched TV. 

I did bookwork. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

No comments: