Wednesday, October 25, 2023

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSOINS / WARM OUTSIDE / FIRST SHOT OF MOUNJARO

WEDNESDAY
10-25-2025
 
  

 
 
Awake at 2AM when Sage walked on my stomach/kidneys and woke me up. Then at 4AM, I got up and took a blanket then slept in the front room. The bed is much more comfortable on my right shoulder than the sofa.
 
Up at 6:15AM. I heard Hubby get up with the dogs & put them out for potty. Tater was sleepng on Hubby's lap while Wilson was on the floor.
 
I got dressed. Hubby had already made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby was warming up breakfast for the dogs. He had already put out milk/cheese for the cats. 
 
We family hugged Rattler. He purred loudly.  

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We sat and watched morning News. Hubby got a couple phone calls.

I walked down to the mailbox and picked up yesterday's mail. The mail carrier had jammed two large boxes in the postal box. I said hi to some lady that jumped out of her car to post a letter, but she did not respond to me.

I came back to the house, Wilson was waiting for me. 

Then Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop. Tater had to wear his electric collar because he is barking too much at the shop.

I did bookwork until 12:20PM. 

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes. I picked up dog poo outside. I painted the huge 10x10 wood shadowboxes. I ordered 6x6 shadowboxes.
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 2:55PM. We rushed to our appointment with the Jeep. Left the dogs home. 
 
I got my first shot of Mounjaro. We got thru our infusions pretty fast. Cindy was there and poked us.
 
We drove home.
 
Watched TV. Hubby made dinner. I was not hungry.
 
I took a hot bath. 
 
Tater curled up on Hubby while sitting on the sofa because Robert the cat was there. Tater is scared of the cat. 
 
TATER SITTING ON HUBBY
 
 
Went to bed at 9PM.


No comments: