Tuesday, October 17, 2023

MONDAY / OCT 16 / SLEEP

MONDAY
OCTOBER 16 2023
 
 
 

 
 

Up at 5AM. I got dressed. Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Tater barked. 

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs & a burrito for himself.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I made the bed.

He had mentioned wnting french toast, so I made french toast for him. Fed some to the dogs. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

We sat around watching morning News on TV.
 
We started washing dishes in the dishwasher. Hubby put all the clothes in the washer and started it.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. I was not feeling very well. Probably hung over from the Melatonin and Tylenol that I took last night.

I did not want to try and do bookwork, so I watched TV. Got more tired. I took a nap at 10AM until Noon.

Then I got up and made lunch for Wilson-his diet dog food.

I put away clean clothes and put away clean dishes.

Hubby and Tater got home late at 5PM. He had to wait for Rodney to come pick up his UTV..

I was exhausted still by the time they came home. 
 
 
TATER WAS SO TIRED FROM THE SHOP WORK
 

Hubby had dinner, ordered some parts. We watched another episode of ARCHER. 

Then we went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: