Saturday, September 30, 2023

SATURDAY /SEPTEMBER 30 / CINNAMON CAFE/ FINISH PATIO WALL WITH PAINT / CLOUDY & COOL

 SATURDAY 
SEPTEMBER 30 2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Hubby was up at 1:45AM to let the dogs outside. Too much beef jerky from yesterday.

Then I got up shortly after. My shoulder was hurting and I was sweaty hot.

I went to the sofa in the living room to sleep

Awake at 2AM and 4AM  Hubby got up at 5AM with the dogs again. Outside for potty.

Then at 6AM, he made breakfast for the dogs. Put the milk & cheese out for the cats.
 
I took a HOT BATH because I again woke up with a headache. Body hurting all over. Shoulder is KILLNG ME WITH PAIN. I am not getting good sleep at all!

I made latte for him & Nanogreens for me.

Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed. We made the bed. 

We went to Cinnamon Cafe to eat. It was AWFUL. Returned my incorrect order - they brought strawberry/banana crepe instead of strawberries & cream cheese. My crepes had cinnamon sprinkled all over them. Quite the horrible taste with strawberries??? No cream cheese inside crepes. Hubby's bacon was ice cold. Hashbrowns were ok. We ate, paid, and left. 
 
 




Drove to Smith's to get milk. I had to turn around because we almost forgot to go there. 

Got candies for our checkout & bagger. They were delighted.

Then we drove to the new subdivision we wanted to purchase land at, but there was a new house already going up there. 

I had to drive home quickly as I had diarrhea from our breakfast. Did NOT make it to the potty.

After I cleaned up, we rode motorcycles to the new subdivision to check out the new road, but they STILL don't have it built all the way around. Just to the new pickleball courts.

Came home and there was another box delivered by UPS from Amazon. It was the other "whore red" ceiling light we ordered. It was too dark. The other lights were too dark. We will return them all.

We ordered new ceiling lights. Hubby talked to a couple customers and a couple vendors.

I had to take a couple Tylenol and sit on a heating pad because I was hurting so badly.

I did bookwork.

At 1PM, the Stucco guys came to finish the wall & paint the electric near the wall.
 



 It was cloudy and cool all day. We turned off the A/C and left the front door open.

I crocheted.

 

 

 

 


No comments: