Friday, September 08, 2023

FRIDAY / EARLY MORNING BUNKERVILLE WALK / BEAVER DAM LOTTERY TICKETS / UPS / NAILS

FRIDAY
9-8-2023
 
 
 

 

I woke up at 5AM from another bad dream. Not as bad as yesterday's. This morning nightmare was driving off a curved high bridge over water in the Excursion with Hubby. Then showing up at a church where nobody could see us. Very odd. I could feel the vehicle hitting the water, the cold water surrounding the vehicle, and the doom knowing that we could not swim for the shore-we would freeze to death in the water. 

Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. Tater barked at people walking, the dogs barked at the mailman. I slept until 8AM. 

Then I got up, got dressed. Hubby had already made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

We put the dogs into the Dually and drove to Bunkerville. Where we followed some DUMB BITCH texting on a cell phone on a 4-wheel ATV with kids on it, with a little kid across the street riding a small bike who fell off the bike, got freaked out and would not cross the street. There were 3 cars backed up behind us.
 
We walked the dogs around the park where they had put in new concrete picnic tables, a paved walk all the way around the park. I picked up somebody else's dog poo. Wilson pooped. I picked it up. There was some kid playing in the water park with his dog. The black dog kept barking. 
 
When we went to leave, the stupid kid rode his bike directly toward our truck with his dog. Tater had to be loaded immediately so as to not cause a problem. 
 
Then when Hubby did a u-turn in the road to leave, the stupid kid RODE HIS BIKE NEAR US. With his dog barking at Tater. The dog got too close to the truck and got run over. But it ran away. We decided to just leave as there was nothing we could do. The dog ran away without even screaming or crying. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID IN BUNKERVILLE?
 
We drove the back way to Scenic, but the store was still closed. We drove the back way to Beaver Dam where Hubby went inside to get lottery tickets and a banana for me.
 
Then on the way back on the Interstate 15, we noticed the new Truck Stop had their sign up and they had a new restaurant going in - Sbarro! Hmm. New place to eat.

In Mesquite, we stopped at the UPS Store to drop off a return package.

At home, we let the dogs outside again. 

Hubby called an electrician to come out to get us a quote on the hot tub.
 
At 3;30PM, we took the Dually to GS Nails where Hubby dropped me off to get my nails done with Andy. His mom was working on pedicures for a couple women.
 
Then I called him at 3:30PM to come pick me up. Rodney was supposed to meet us there, but Hubby called him and he was at the Clinic, so we drove over there quickly. Rod was there with 3 of his kids and gave me the Toradol shot for pain.
 
Hubby and I drove home. 
 
At home, I had a Nathan's hot dog again. 
 
I had crocheted 3 pumpkins today. Had to turn the light on after 5PM as it got quite dim outside.
 
We watched Archer Season 14, Episode 3. We watched 4 episodes of Only Murders In The Building.
 
We went to bed ta 9:30PM. I was exhausted.

Hubby made the bed up with the comforter. We went to bed. 

Hubby was up again at Midnight with the dogs. I got up and sat on the sofa for a while as I was soaking wet with sweat. I could not sleep. Hubby went back to bed at 4AM. 

I slept again at 5AM on the sofa.
 
 


No comments: