Thursday, September 21, 2023

THURSDAY / SEPT 21 / COOLER

THURSDAY
SEPT 21 2023 
 

 
 
 
I woke up at 6:30AM. Got out of bed, went potty. Got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby kept sleeping with the dogs.

I fed the cats some milk & cheese. Then I got the dog food ready.

Went to clean the cat litter. I opened the front door for the cats. It is very cool outside. About 63F degrees. Feels very refreshing.
 
I put dirty clothes in the washer. 
 
Hubby took a shower while I got out the pad & a towel for him. 
 
I let the dogs outside. 
 
Hubby got up and made dog breakfast. I let the dogs outside. Then the dogs were fed. 
 
Hubby got dressed and I helped him make the bed. 

Hubby sat down on the sofa to make an invoice & watch morning News. Hubby cleaned out Tater's ears. The mailman dropped off a package from Amazon while we sitting on the sofa.

Then I went to review email and do some bookwork. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home again today as his foot is still healing.

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. I gave Tater an antibiotic for his foot.

Then I did bookwork at 11AM.
 
 
SAGE IN THE BATHROOM


No comments: