Tuesday, September 26, 2023

TUESDAY / SEPT 26 / SMITHS / CLEANING / SCHEDULE FLIGHT / NAP / 1880 GRILLE

TUESDAY
9-26-2023 







Up at 4AM and then slept on the sofa because of pain in my shoulder.

I got up and let the dogs out twice. 

Hubby got up at 6AM. He made breakfast for the dogs & fed them.

I got up and made lattes. Mine was ice cold.

I vacuumed. Hubby cleaned up cat litter. 
 
We left the dogs at home and drove to Smith's in the Jeep. Parked it far out in the lot and walked to the store. Hubby smiled at me grumpily for a picture "Don't take my picture!"

We got milk, more steaks, picked up some candy for the cashier & bagger. The check out girl was so happy. She kept saying "Thank you". I love doing that; for only $1.50, you can make somebody happy for the whole day!

HUBBY AT SMITHS


We drove back home and unloaded groceries. Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.

I got everything put away for cleaners.

I did bookwork.

I scheduled Flight for Hubby back to Iowa next weekend. Got a Shuttle Bus reserved, too. I also reserved a car for him at the Des Moines airport.

Researched Flight Insurance.

Cleaners came at NOON. 

Wilson and I sat on the patio while they cleaned. I soaked my feet in hot water then put cream on them and put socks on to cover the cream. The cleaners left at 1PM.
 
I came inside. I was tired. Put everything away. I had to feed Wilson because he was crying. He wanted lunch.

Then I cleaned up his lunch.

I got Insurance researched and bought a policy.

Hubby got home at 4PM. He was hungry. He talked on the phone to customers.

Left the dogs at home. We drove to 1880 in the Jeep. Hubby drove. Had a crappy lunch. There was a group reservation that was meeting at there by 5PM, so we got out of there quickly. Too loud.
 
CRAPPY FUCKING MEAL AT 1880 GRILLE. $17 FOR A HAM & CHEESE SANDWICH
No Bechamel sauce! Crappy jelly!
Buried In a Bunker A French Croque-Monsieur: ham, Swiss cheese melted inside and on top with béchamel sauce and served with berry jam $18
 

Came back home. Stopped to talk with Dave & Carmen.

Came home and gave some snacks to the dogs.

We watched TV for the rest of the night.

Sat on the patio for 2 hours in the dark. Woman across the street keeps coughing. Wish she would stay inside and cough! 

We went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: