Monday, September 11, 2023

MONDAY / CROCHET / SUNNY / SEPT 11

MONDAY
9-11-2023
 
 

MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR OBSERVATION OF 9/11/2001

Difficult to believe that it has been over 22 years since this devastating event and everything since has just gotten worse. A worldwide pandemic that stole even more lives, political upheaval, wars. 

I was up at 6AM this morning. I managed to stay in bed all night. But when I got up, I felt like I was hungover again. Difficult to start thinking, moving. 

Hubby brought the dogs out to potty and sat on the deck with them. Geese flew over the house again. He tried to get me to see them by banging on the window, but I could not get up.

Hubby came inside to make the bed, then he made breakfast for the dogs. Put out cheese/milk for the cats. 

I finally got up and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make lattes/Nanogreens. I folded the blanket up on the sofa. I really do need to sew it up so that it does not rip some more.

Hubby made a cheese sandwich for me out of Hawaiian king buns. I warmed up chicken/maple sausages in the air-fryer. 

Hubby got dressed.

I vacuumed the cat litter from the front hallway.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. He took a picture of the big pumpkin he made so that he can make a duplicate for Rodney. 

I crocheted. 
 
I put away clean laundry.
 
I put away clean dishes. 
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
I did bookwork.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM.  
 
The guys came to texture the wall. They were only here for an hour.
 
TEXTURE ON WALL
 
 
I made the bed at 9:30PM. Sage was sleeping on the bed.
 
SAGE SLEEPING ON MY SIDE OF THE BED
 

We watched some TV shows on Amazon Prime about 9/11.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: