Monday, September 11, 2023

SUNDAY / NAILS / MAD MIKE'S / RAIN / CLOUDY

SUNDAY
9-11-2023
 
 

 


Up at 6AM. Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes/nanogreens. 

There were dark storm clouds all day today. It sprinkled for a while.

Hubby watched automotive shows today.

I crocheted. 

I went out to pick up dog poo. A flock of huge geese flew over the houses in a v-formation. They were so low that I could have reached out my arm and touched one! They were honking. I tapped on the window for Hubby to see them.

At 12:30PM, we got ready and I changed into yoga pants to go get our Pedicures at GS Nails.

I had Andy do my toenails in a white color. Not exactly the grey/silver that I wanted, but it was ok.
 
PEDICURE; NOT A GREAT PAINT JOB
 

Afterwards, we ate at Mad Mike's. I had a hamburger on rye bread with onion & cheese. It was ok. Hubby had the Philly Cheesesteak that Andy had recommended I also had a kahlua & cream. Hubby had a beer. 
 
Before we left, we ordered a Philly Cheesesteak to go (with extra cheese) for Andy. Hubby took it over to him. Andy was so happy to get it.
 
I drove the Jeep home. By the time we got home, Andy called again to thank us. 
 
I crocheted. Hubby took a nap. I watched an old movie of Robin Hood's son The Bandit of Sherwood Forest, . Then I watched some weird spaghetti movie with Terernce Hill called Man of the East.
 
WILSON, ROBERT, AND TATER ON THE SOFA
 
 
 I covered Hubby up with a blanket. I put a warm, just out of the dryer camper blanky on Tater.

Wilson wanted to go outside, so we sat outside for quite a long time. Tater slept next to Hubby. While Wilson and I were sitting outside, we saw a odd partial rainbow.

WEIRD PARTIAL RAINBOW CHUNK IN THE SKY


Hubby finally woke up. He sat outside with us until it got too humid. Temperature gauge said 51% Humidity. 
 
Tater went outside and posed cute.
 
TATER SITTING OUTSIDE ON PATIO CHAIR

 


We came inside and watched Mission Impossible re-runs on Pluto until 11:30PM. Went to bed.

No comments: