Wednesday, September 13, 2023

TUESDAY / RAIN IN MORNING / GARBAGE / SMITHS / ACE HARDWARE / WALMART

TUESDAY
9-12-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 6AM. I actually stayed in bed all night. Woke up with weird dream and was soaking from sweat in the night.
 
It was raining when we woke up. We had left the dog beds outside and they were soaking wet. I brought them onto the patio. 
 
Hubby fed the dogs while I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I vacuumed out the cat litter. Hubby started laundry, but forgot that he had left his HEARING AID in his shirt pocket. It got wet. He tried to dry it out.
 
We had to get milk, so we left the dogs at home and went to Smith's to get groceries. Picked up Krispy Kreme donuts.
 
Drove to Ace Hardware and Hubby bought re-bar for Rodney's pumpkin.
 
 
 
 
 
RAIN TUESDAY MORNING

 
It quit raining by 10:15AM. 
 
I got everything put away for the cleaners to come.
 
They got here about 12:10PM. Tater, Wilson, and I sat on the patio while they cleaned. I crocheted.
 
Robert found a new spot to sleep after the cleaners left (you can see the vacuum marks on the rug).
 
 
 
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. 


No comments: