Thursday, September 21, 2023

WEDNESDAY / SEPT 20 / IV INFUSIONS / COOLER

WEDNESDAY
SEPTEMBER 20 2023 






I was awake about 5AM and stayed in bed until 6AM. I petted Wilson. Hubby was snoring. Tater was chewing on his camper blanket.

Got up at 6AM to go potty and then came back to bed for 15 minutes.

We got up and Hubby went potty. I let the dogs outside, opened the front door, and then went to make the bed.

Hubby fed the dogs breakfast when they came in from outside. 

I took the dirty clothes to the washer and started it.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. I made Hubby's JackHammer (espresso, steamed milk, hershey's chocolate, honey, and cinnamon). It is officially FALL.

It was much cooler this morning - 67 degrees!

I cleaned cat litter and did vacuuming. I went outside to pick up doo poo.

Hubby sat and watched Automotive shows. 

Tater hurt his paw again when the cat bopped him. He squealed in pain. Hubby looked at it, but the wound is just his toenail bent backwards. Nothing to do. We gave Tater some antibiotics. 

Then at 8:30AM, Hubby left for the shop.

I went to get my yarn so I could crochet so I was in the master closet. Heard somebody yelling at the front door. Hubby had come back to get some Tramadol. He said his heart was racing. STUPID FUCKING KID AT WORK. Hubby will have to confront the situation of what to do today. We just need life to be on an even keel for more than 1 day. Too much stress in life. 
 
I crocheted. I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes.
 
I watched TV.
 
Hubby got home at 2:35PM. He changed his clothes. Then he had some bites of his burrito.
 
We packed the re-bar pumpkin he built and a spider. I took the orange pumpkin that I made. We drove to Enliven Infusion. There was nobody there today. Holly was off, so no injections.
 
We sat down and got our infusions. The nice hispanic lady dropped her plate going out the door and they had to clean it up. She got upset and had to come back inside to get another band aid as she had started to bleed on her injection site.
 
The Infusions went fast. We were done in 26 minutes. Cindy was there and she made an appointment with me for Lip Filler Injections for next Thursday at 10AM.
 
Hubby and I drove to Scenic, past the shop, the back way to get Lottery tickets. I was sick to my stomach going over the whoops in the road that way.
 
Then we were going to stop at Smith's for milk, but it was too crowded.
 
Drove to Walmart where we picked up groceries, 2 rotisserie chickens, lasagne, cheesy bread, muffins. Outside, it rained, then hailed while we were inside the store Heard the rain hitting the roof really loud.
I took pictures of the black storm clouds.

BLACK CLOUDS AFTER RAIN AT WALMART - SEE HAIL ON TRUCK BED
 
Then we came back home, unloaded groceries. We had hurricane force winds about 30+ mph. I brought in everything on the patio so it would not blow away.
 
SEVERE WINDS BEFORE STORM

DOUBLE RAINBOW AFTER STORM
 

It started raining, then hailing again as the storm moved past us. 

I went out to see the Rainbow, which turned into a double rainbow. While I was taking pictures, I dropped my camera outside the brick wall. I had to put my sweater over my head and walk around the back to get it. I think it scratched the face of it a little. 

Hubby had warmed up the lasagne and cheesy bread. We had dinner. Watched Only Murders In The Building. 
 
 
LASAGNE AND CHEESEY GARLIC BREAD


We watched Mission Impossible, then Frasier. Took some Benadryl and Tylenol.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

Hubby said he was up at midnight with Tater and they sat outside. It was cold as they were out. It got down to 63 degrees last night.
 
 


No comments: