Wednesday, September 13, 2023

WEDNESDAY / SUNNY / TIRED / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
9-13-2023 





Up at 6AM. I managed to stay in bed until morning. Sunshine today!
 
Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. I got up and went to the kitchen to make lattes & nanogreens.
 
I made the bed. I put the clothes in the washer. 
 

 
 
Hubby was stressing out about customers at work. He had to take some Tylenol.
 
At 8:40AM, he finally went to the shop. 
 
I did bookwork for quite a while. But I was suffering from an episode of Lupus. Could not concentrate, could not see very well, intense burning pain behind my eyes. 
 
I finally got done with bookwork and put away laundry. I put away clean dishes. 
 
WEIRD CLOUD FORMATION OVER THE MOUNTAINS
 
 
Wilson & Tater went in and out several times. 
 
I picked up lots of dog poo.
 
I cleaned out the dog water barrel outside and let it dry in the sun.
 
I finally sat down with lunch at 1PM and did some crocheting. Did not even finish 1 pumpkin today! 

Hubby got home at 2:30PM, but did NOT finish the re-bar pumpkin that he is making for Rodney. I had gotten all the pumpkins done for the girls at the Infusion. 

We left in the Jeep for the IV Infusion and got there at 3PM. It was very busy inside and we just walked past everybody to sit down. 

I gave Jamie her pumpkin. She had problems getting Hubby hooked up. Then Hubby finished before I did!

Hubby paid while Jamie gave me my shot. 

We left and went to Walmart for glue sticks, sharp cheddar cheese, and oxygen bottle for Hubby. He is having problems with Apnea. 
 
We were in the make-up aisle and Addie found Hubby. She said she was shopping with her Mom. We said Hi.
 
 

STORM CLOUDS AT WALMART

 

I drove home in the Jeep after Hubby loaded groceries. We had to talk to Addie & her mom in the parking lot as they parked right next to us.
 

STORM CLOUDS OVER THE MESA



Lots of storm clouds, but no rain!
 
At home, we unloaded groceries. I gave turkey treats to Dogs. Hubby warmed up Bob Evan's mac-n-cheese for me in the air-fryer.

We watched Hubby's automotive TV shows. I crocheted. 

I did bookwork. I worked on my blog.

Opened the front door as the window was blowing and it was cool outside. WIND WAS REALLY BLOWING HARD. 
 
We watched TV for a while. Found TANK GIRL on Pluto TV and watched that til bedtime at 10PM.




No comments: