Wednesday, September 06, 2023

WEDNESDAY / COOLER / IV INFUSIONS / TIRED SO VERY TIRED

WEDNESDAY
9-6-2023
 
 

 
Slept late. Up at 7AM. 

Hubby went potty, then put dogs out. I got dressed and made the bed. I started to wash our comforter. 

Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. It stank outside like sewage. Hubby's A/C decided to start working in the Dually again. 

I sat and watched TV and crocheted pumpkins.

Justin from Bulldog Pest Control came at 9:30AM and sprayed the house. Wilson barked at him, but Justin gave him a treat.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I warmed up chicken/sage sausage in the air fryer at 10:30AM because Wilson was whining for food. I was hungry too.

I am so very tired today. Can barely move. 

RATTLER NAPPING ON SOFA SUPERVISING MY CROCHETING


I crocheted on pumpkins. 
 
ROBERT RELAXING ON TOP OF ARMOIRE
 


SAGE DRINKING MILK

 
 
FALL DECOR AT ENTRYWAY
FALL DECOR AT FRONT DOOR

 
TATER BEING THE CUTEST DOG EVER

 

SAGE ON THE BED BEFORE BEDTIME


No comments: