Friday, September 29, 2023

FRIDAY / SEPT 29 /

FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 29 2023
 
 


 

Up at 4AM. Went to sofa. Hurt all over. Intense Headache. Shoulder hurts.

Hubby woke me up at 5AM to let the dogs out. I took a hot bath, sat on the sofa for a while as the sun came up. I got dressed. Then I went back to sleep on the sofa.
 
Hubby got up at 6AM to feed the dogs.

I finally woke up at 8:45AM. Hubby was on the sofa sleeping. 
 
I started to make the bed. Took the comforter to start washing it. Tater needs a bath as his feet are filthy from the shop. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby hates his pumpkin spice latte, he says to throw out the pumpkin spice.
 
Hubby did orders. He talked to customers on the phone. 
 
I went to do books until NOON.
 
I fed the dogs. 
 
Went to the Shop. Make sure parts were delivered.
 
Stopped at America First CU Deposits. Talked to girl there that knew NOTHING about POS Services to accept credit cards. She gave us a brochure TO TAKE A PICTURE of the phone number to call. Useless. No customer service anymore.

Drove to UPS Drop off returns from the Shop.

Drove back home.

Leave for Vegas at 2:35PM to drop off shocks for repair. 

Walked dogs when we got to the Business Complex.

Hubby dropped off the Shocks at the Repair shop. He said a young kid in a wheelchair was the owner.
 
We did not stay very long. Drove across the road to get fuel at Speedee Mart. Hubby went inside to potty and get snacks.

We drove back home. 

I was exhausted when we got home. Gave the dogs some treats and let them outside again.




 
 
 
 



No comments: