Monday, September 18, 2023

MONDAY / SEPT 18 / SUNNY BOOKWORK / TRACTOR SUPPLY / WASH TRUCK

MONDAY
SEPTEMBER 18 2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
We slept late until 6:45AM. The dogs did not get up all night!

We got up and Hubby let the dogs out. I got dressed and went potty. Then I helped Hubby make the bed. 

Hubby fed the dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

I transferred some $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I changed & cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed.

Hubby loaded the wheels that came from Rough Country this weekend, a box that was delivered by USPS, and some other box from FedEx that was delivered into his Dually.

Hubby sat down to watch Automotive shows on TV.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM. He left Tater home as Tater has a broken toenail and don't want to get infection in it.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
I put laundry in washer and started it. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.
 
I put away clean dishes and clean laundry.
 
I fed the dogs at 12:30PM.
 
I did bookwork until 2PM.
 
I crocheted pumpkins and watched TV. 
 
Hubby got home at 4:15PM.
 
We left the dogs at home and drove to Tractor Supply to pick up more diet dog food. Then we drove to Walmart and washed the truck. I brushed off the front windshield with the water brush.
 
We drove back home. 
 
At home, I put out the garbage can while Hubby parked the Dually in the driveway. I went down to get mail. Received Hubby's Amazon order of breathing mask & air regulator for his oxygen we will get in St George.
 
Also got new checks for the business.
 
I did bookwork.
 
We watched The Mechanic with Charles Bronson on Pluto TV.

Both of us took Benadryl, Hubby drank a beer. 

We both went to bed at 9:30PM after letting the dogs out one last time.

 
 
 
 
 


No comments: