Tuesday, September 05, 2023

TUESDAY / SEPT 5 / COYOTE CARPET CLEANING CUSHIONS

TUESDAY
9-5-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
Awake at 6AM when Hubby got up with the dogs. He fed them and put out milk & cheese for the cats 
 
I got up at 6:30AM when I heard Gary put out his garbage can. I remembered that it is Tuesday! Garbage Day!
 
I dressed and went out to ask Hubby who was sitting on the sofa if he had put out the garbage yet. He jumped up and put the can out on the street. 
 
Cooler weather - only 70 degrees F this morning.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby helped me get Fall decor out of the closet. We also put away the July 4 decor. 
 
We sat on the sofa and watched a Documentary about building a bridge. 
 
The cat litter stank after the cats used it after Hubby cleaned it. So I cleaned it again and vacuumed.
 
Hubby left with Tater at 8:40AM. I brought the garbage can inside the fence.
 
The Coyote Carpet Cleaning team (Melissa & Warren) came at 9AM and cleaned our patio cushions.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I got out a  pink Pumpkin in the garage for Melissa. They left at 11:30AM after I paid them.
 
 
 

No comments: