Thursday, September 28, 2023

THURSDAY / SEPT 28 / LIP FILLER / ST GEORGE / HAIR

SEPT 28 2023
THURSDAY




Up at 3AM and I went to sleep on the sofa. 

The dogs slept thru the night and Hubby was up with them at 6AM. He made breakfast for them.

I got dressed and made a pumpkin spice latte for hubby, Nanogreens for myself.

Then I vacuumed the cat litter. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I made the bed. Hubby got dressed. We put dirty clothes in washer and started it. I cleaned the counter and started dishwasher.

Watched morning news. Then Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork until 9:30AM. 

Left Wilson at home and I drove to Enliven Infusions at 10AM to have Cindy do Lip Filler in my lips. She numbed me up, but it still hurt. Then I finally got more numb and she filled my lips. The needle still hurt.

We got done at 11:30AM. 

I drove home. Forgot to stop and wash the Jeep.

At home, I got ready to leave for St George. Called Hubby at 12:30PM and he took forever leaving the shop. He finally got home at 12:45 and we hurried to leave. 

Drove the back way instead of the Interstate. Finally got on interstate at Littlefield and we made great time to St George.

Hubby dropped me off first and took dogs to Doggy Day Care. He went to The Steel Yard to pick up metal balls, he went to the Gun Shop that would not work on his gun, then other Gun Shop that was closed. He stopped at the Feed & Farm store to get horse nails for spiders and Linament for my shoulder. Then he picked up Bahama Mamas at Tropical Smoothie Cafe at the far side of town.

He came to pick me up at 6PM after getting my hair highlighted (too much yellow, not enough grey) and Brazilian Blowout. 
 
LIP FILLER AND NEW HIGHLIGHTS IN HAIR
 

Hubby had already stopped to pick up the dogs.  We stopped to walk them at the Mormon church.

We drove to Harbor Freight, Burger King drive-thru for burgers (menu did not work) He also had to go inside to get french fries. 
 
We fed the dogs plain burgers with fries. Gave the lots of water.
 
Then we got on the Interstate and drove home.Tater was SO tired. He slept in the back seat. 

TIRED TATER
 
 
Tater crashed out in the back seat and slept until we got home. Wilson kept trying to fall asleep, sitting between us. He was leaning on Hubby's arm really hard.

We were both so exhausted we did not want to stop in Littlefield for lottery tickets!

Drove to Walmart where I got some muffins, some Arnica gel for my lips. 

Drove home, exhausted. Dogs slept the whole way home. Then they went potty at home, and slept some more. Tater got into bed at 7PM. 

I went to bed at 8PM. Hubby finally came to bed at 10PM.

No comments: