Thursday, September 14, 2023

THURSDAY / SEPT 14 / DOG PARK / COOLER

THURSDAY
9-14-2023 







We put the oxygen tank we purchased at Walmart right next to Hubby's bed in case he had problems.
 
Hubby said he was awake at 1AM with Tater to go out for potty, and sat out on the patio for a while, but was able to come back inside and sleep quite well.
 
Awake at 3AM when Sage started walking on me and trying to sleep next to me. She would either bite me or miaow at me to keep me awake. I had to roll on my left side, which hurt my right arm.

Hubby took the dogs out at 5AM for potty. He came to wake me up and ask me if we should take dogs to park. I wanted to sleep some more, but was wide awake.

I got up to dress. Hubby took a shower. 

I got the dogs fed, I made lattes. Hubby made the bed after he dressed. 

I got the collars on the dogs and we left in the Dually.

Very quietly drove out of the neighborhood. It was still dark.
 
Sun was starting to rise just as we got to the park. The dogs were both very happy. Tater was whining and Wilson ran across the wet grass to get in the park. Wilson had to poop before he got to the park. I had bags from the truck and picked it up.
 
There was a young 9 month old black lab cross that tried to play with Wilson; play-bow, nice growling, but Wilson just picked up his right paw and would not do anything. Tater ran with the dog named Same and the nice man that owned him came over to talk with us.
 
Tater was finally done running after 30 minutes, so we left. Drove the back way home.
 
At home, we unloaded dogs. 
 
I gave Wilson a bath in our shower as he had gotten wet, dirty, and sandy from the other dogs at the park. Then I took him outside to dry him with a blow dryer while I brushed him. He is shedding!
 
Hubby put the laundry in the washer; then I put the clothes in the dryer. I put Wilson's towel in the washer. I put away dishes from the dishwasher.
 
Hubby vacuumed the house.
 
I did bookwork and transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby made more dog breakfast for Tater, he put steaks to marinade. 
 
Hubby sat down and watched Automotive shows on TV. Then he watched Las Vegas news channel. I crocheted. 
 
Hubby left at 8:45AM. Tater did NOT go to work.

I did bookwork until 12:30PM.

I fed the dogs their afternoon lunch.
 
AFTER LUNCH COMA NAP
 
 
Hubby got home at 4:30PM.
 
We sat outside on the patio to watch the storm


COMING STORM

It got cooler. Then the rain started and the wind started blowing really hard!

DARK CLOUDS, RAIN, WIND


We came inside and watched TV until bed time at 10PM

No comments: