Friday, September 15, 2023

FRIDAY / SEPT 15 / SUNNY / COOLER /SINALOA LAWN CARE / HOA WALL PICTURES

FRIDAY
9-15-2023 




Dogs & Hubby got out of bed at 5AM. I got up shortly after. I got dressed.

Went outside to sit on patio. It was a beautiful fall, cool morning. About 78 degrees F.
 
I picked up dog poo.

Then we came inside. Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. He gave the cats some cheese & milk. Sage got her dog food breakfast!

I made lattes 

Hubby and I made the bed. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. Got an email that Landlord was mad somebody did a burn-out in front of the shop. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8AM to go down to the shop to weld a pumpkin for Rodney.

I did some bookwork. I did laundry. I started dishes in dishwasher.

Wilson and I took a walk down to the park. Ran into Dave & Carmen. Talked to them about their trip.

Wilson was walking slow. We finally got back home after walking down the street behind our house.

At home, I did more bookwork until 10AM. 
 
I figured out our monthly bills for living. 
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 11AM. Hubby made himself a breakfast sandwich. He brought home a pumpkin that was twice the size of the old one.
 
 
PUMPKINS

 

Hubby sat down on the sofa to watch TV.

Sinaloa Lawn Care came at 12:45PM.

Fed Wilson at 12:52PM.
 
We went outside and Hubby sat on the patio while I cleaned his ears out.
 
Then the UPS lady delivered some packages.
 
Hubby made a chicken sandwich for me at 1:45PM.
 
We sat in the back yard for a while as it was so nice outside.
 
DOGS NAPPING IN BACK YARD
 
 
Sent pictures of wall to HOA for sign-off.
 
We watched Walk, Don't Run with Cary Grant, Samantha Eggar on TV.  

We tried to teach Tater to balance a graham cracker on his nose. He did not like it much.

Hubby and I rode the motorcyles over to the new subdivision. Then we rode home. I stopped to get the mail and talk with Betty, our neighbor. She & Stan are leaving for Calif at the end of the month and she asked me to watch her kitties.
 
VIEW FROM NEW SUBDIVISION
 

We watched Talk of The Town with Cary Grant on Tubi.
 
We watched a REALLY STUPID show called "You Can't Make A House Out of That!". Awful builders. Looked like really crappy construction. Idiots. 
 
I took a shower at 10PM. Then Hubby went to bed. I put a load of clothes in the laundry to wash. Then put them in the dryer. 
 
Went to bed at 11AM. I was exhausted.
 


 




No comments: