Saturday, September 02, 2023

SATURDAY / SEPT 2 / STAY AT HOME

SATURDAY
9-2-2023 





Fire alarm beeped once in the night and woke me. 

Wilson & Tater had to howl at a siren ambulance going down Prominence again at 5:30AM. Just die. Don't call the ambulance evrey time. OMG. This is like the 10th time in 2 weeks.

Up at 8:30AM. I got to sleep late!

I got dressed. Hubby helped to make the bed. 

Hubby had already fed the dogs & given cats some milk & cheese.
 
Wilson & Tater barked at the USPS driver that dropped off a package from Amazon.

I made lattes. 
 
We watched morning news.
 
We left the front door open until Noon. Then it got really humid and we closed  it.
 
ROBERT BRAVELY SITTING BESIDE THE DOGS
 
 
 
We put together the scratching post made of cardboard from Amazon. Robert really loved it. He got a ball out of it in record time!
 
ROBERT PLAYING WITH NEW SCRATCHING POST
RATTLER INSPECTING NEW SCRATCHING POST
 
 
 
Hubby helped me cut artificial flowers for my hoops. 
 
 
FLORAL HOOPS I MADE TODAY

 
 
I zip-tied flowers to hoops. Hubby helped me hang one of the hoops on the front door.
 
FALL FLORAL HOOP ON FRONT DOOR
 

We watched TV. Hubby's automotive shows. Then he watched YouTube for a while.

I went to get the mail at 5PM. It had started to sprinkle.

Dogs napped in the afternoon.

DOGS NAPPING IN THE AFTERNOON


It got very dark at 6PM. Looks like storm clouds again.


No comments: