Sunday, September 24, 2023

SUNDAY / SEPT 24/ HVAC PAID 1/2 DOWN / NAP / WASH DOGS /

SUNDAY
9-24-2023 
 
 


Up at 6AM. I did not get a lot of sleep. I did manage to stay in bed all night. 

We got up and changed the sheets. Got dressed. I made breakfast for the dogs. Had to put eggs into the rice & steak that Hubby had pre-made and put in the fridge. Put out milk & cheese for the cats. 

We watched sat on the patio until it got too hot. It was cool this morning. 
 
Hubby watched Automotive TV shows.

The HVAC guy, Larry came to collect 1/2 for the Heat Pump we are putting in the garage and blown-in insulation for the garage. He inspected what the Electrician had done, He said it was a good install. 

Neither one of us felt good. I think Hubby was still tired. 

We watched a stupid movie - Who's Minding The Mint? with Jim Hutton. It was kinda funny?

I took a nap at 11AM as I could not stay awake anymore.

My shoulder was hurting. 

I woke up later- about 1PM. 
 
We watched TV for a while. 
 
Washed dogs outside. I could not help very well with my shoulder hurting so much.  

I helped towel dry the dogs. Then they dried in the sun. 

We sat outside with the dogs while they dried. Then we went inside when it got later.

Wonderful sunset with sunshine on the mountains turning them pink. I got a great picture of the moon, too!

SUNSET ON PINK MOUNTAINS

BEAUTIFUL SUNSET MOON
WAXING GIBBOUS

We watched TV. 

At 9PM, we went to bed. I was exhausted.




No comments: