Monday, September 25, 2023

MONDAY / TATER GOES TO THE SHOP / STAIN BOXES /

 MONDAY
9-25-2023
 
 
 


 
 
I was up at 3AM when it was too hot to sleep. I was sweating again. I took my pillow and water then went to sleep on the sofa in the living room.
 
Hubby was up at 3AM when Tater wanted to go out. Then he sat on the sofa for a while. He took some pills and went back to bed.
 
I got up at 6:15AM when the sunshine started shining in the living room. I went potty, got dressed. I went to wake Hubby up when I saw that he had not put away the dishes that I asked him to do last night before he came to bed. 

Hubby yelled at me to leave him alone, so I closed the blinds and let him sleep.

I made myself a latte and sat on the sofa to watch morning News. The dogs got up later and I fed them. Then I let them outside again.

Hubby finally got up at 7:15AM. He cleaned cat litter, put his dirty clothes in the washer and started it, finally put the dishes in the dishwasher and started it. He made the bed. He got dressed. 

Hubby sat on the sofa and watched TV. He finally left at 8:40AM with Tater for the shop.

I put away pumpkins, yarn, boxes, in a big tote. I put things away in the closet so the Cleaners can come tomorrow to clean. I think that I will leave the ladder with pumpkins on it in the closet. They can clean around it. 

I started staining more of the boxes. Got all the boxes done at 2PM.
 
I read company email and paid the American Express bill.
 
 Hubby & Tater got homne at 4PM. They had stopped at UPS to mail a package.
 
I walked down to get mail. There was a package on the porch that NOBODY rang the doorbell.
 
We had some dinner. 

Watched some Automotive shows on TV. 

I crocheted until it got too dark.

We went to bed at 10PM.
 
 
 


No comments: