Monday, September 04, 2023

LABOR DAY / MONDAY / SEPT 4 / POWER WASH PATIO

MONDAY 
9-4-2023



 
Up at 2AM when Tater barked, he wanted to go outside. I woke Hubby up who yelled at me to go back to sleep. 

Finally, Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. They stayed outside for a long time. 

I got up and went potty. Then to the sofa to sleep.

Hubby finally came inside with the dogs. 

Yogi Window Cleaning was supposed to be here at 8AM to clean windows.

At 6:30AM, I woke up and put away my blanket. I made lattes & Nanogreens. I started cleaning out the cat litter and vacuumed it. I put away dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby finally got up. I refused to talk with him. 

Hubby made the bed. Then he decided to finally power-wash the back patio before the Window Cleaners got here. We moved all the furniture off the patio.

Window Cleaners got him at 8:30AM. They started cleaning windows. Hubby paid them cash and they left at 9:30AM.

I did bookwork.
 
We watched TV.
 
I took a nap from 1PM to 2PM.
 
We watched TV.
 
Had a snack for dinner. Chicken/Sage sausage.
 
Then we went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: