Saturday, September 16, 2023

SATURDAY / SEPT 16 / PARK / WAFFLE / CLEAN FRIDGE /

SATURDAY
SEPTEMBER 16 2023  








Dogs went outside with Hubby at 5:30AM. I woke up at 6AM and got dressed. Told Hubby to get dressed and we would take dogs to park.

I made the bed. Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby fed the dogs and got dressed. 

I put dirty clothes in washer. Hubby put collars on dogs. He loaded dogs. I went potty then got my phone. We drove in the Dually to the Park.

At the park, there were loud ladies there that were picking up poop. They had 3 dogs. Then I put fresh water in the dog bowl; it was filthy at the bottom.

Some other guy brought a dog in; Hubby went to talk with him. I went to sit down. Tater ran around quite a while, but did not interact with other dogs. I picked up Wilson's poo. I picked up Tater's poo. There was a LOT of poo there that nobody had picked up. I stepped in mud that was across the park. We left after 20 minutes. Tater had played a lot. His mouth was foaming. He went to get water. 
 
DOGS AT DOGGY PARK

 

We drove around Casablanca to see the cars there. Then we drove home the back way.

At home, Hubby had to vacuum because he left his shoes on from walking in the park and made dirt everythere. He cleaned the cat litter. I washed off my shoes & the dogs' feet. 
 
I cleaned out the fridge and made a waffle. The waffle was quite tasty. 
 

 

I sat down to crochet. We watched an old movie. Hubby ordered parts on the Internet.

Hubby put up my ladder with shelves in the closet so that I could put the pumpkins out on it and see how many and what colors that I have. Several of the pumpkin stems had come off so I have to re-glue them on; a few of the pumpkins need to have rope threaded on them.
 
PUMPKINS ON LADDER
 
 
Hubby grilled steaks. He put Virgin Olive oil on them and it burnt on the grille.

BURNING STEAKS

We had to get the blue power fan out and put it facing the grille which then created a circle vortex of smoke in the patio! It was awful SMOKEY!

Sage sat on the sofa with me while I crocheted.
 
SAGE SITTING ON SOFA WITH ME
 

We watched a lot of old movies. And So They Were Married with Mary Astor & Melvyn Douglas,  The Lady is Willing with Fred MacMurray and Marlene Dietrich, Boots Malone with William Holden, and The Return of October with Glenn Ford. 


RATTLER ON SOFA

I took a hot bath at 8PM.

We watched stupid show You Can't Turn That Into A House. It was awful. I was not interested. Horrible builds.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: